Software Developer C#/Unity 3D (w/m/d)Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Software Developer:
- Develops flight deck emulation in Unity.
- Support organizational goals and initiatives for the use and implementation of AR/VR.
- Analyzes processes, applications, systems, and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design.
- Estimates implementation effort and duration, and participates in planning and scheduling sessions.
- Independently coordinates and improves information exchange with content developers, support, and commercial teams.
- Interprets and translates requirements into working software using a variety of technologies. Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Contributes to version and configuration management of developed artifacts. Works with operations team and customers to deploy, monitor, and improve developed software.
- Documents assumptions, analyses, design ideas, design decisions, operation and use of the developed software, test results, and operational matters.
- Supports continuous improvement of software development, quality assurance, and operational initiatives.
- Provides second-level support to first-level helpdesk and enterprise customers.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and improves processes, standards, and metrics in software development, version- and configuration management, testing, quality assurance, and operations. Assumes responsibility for team's delivery of high-quality software.
- Contributes to development of junior colleagues through coaching and advice.
- Collects information and prepares analyses on existing systems and technology options.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- Required working experience in the following areas:
- Unity 3D
- C#, .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Bamboo) and issue tracking (Jira)
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Desired working knowledge:
- iOS, .NET Core
- VR / AR
PLEASE NOTE RELOCATION PACKAGE IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity (weiblich/männlich/divers/offen gelassen), age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More