Software Developer Web Frontend for Interactive Media (w/m/d)Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Software Developer Web Frontend for Interactive Media will be involved in:
* Creation of highly interactive media elements for flight training using latest web technologies, 2D and 3D
* Further enhancement of interaction between those media elements and a Learning Management System (LMS), e.g. use of interactive media for testing within an LMS
* University degree in Computer Science, Media-Informatics or related discipline OR relevant professional non-university education
* Experience with creation of interactive media in HTML 5
* Working experience in the Java programming language is a plus
* Working experience in Instructional System Design is a plus
* Working experience in the following areas:
- requirements engineering
- object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
- database modeling
- version and build management (git, Maven)
* Working knowledge of continuous integration (Bamboo) and issue tracking (Jira)
PLEASE NOTE RELOCATION PACKAGE IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity (weiblich/männlich/divers/offen gelassen), age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”
Individual Contributor - 2
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More