Calibration CoordinatorColumbus, Mississippi
We are hiring a Calibration Coordinator in our Columbus, MS office.
The calibration coordinator will work within our quality assurance team.
The Calibration Coordinator, as part of the Aurora Quality Assurance team, will be responsible for managing and maintaining the calibration process in our Columbus, MS location. Under limited supervision, perform day-to-day tracking of items maintained in the calibration database and coordination of all outside calibration services accordingly. Candidate must have good attention to detail as well as organization and communication skills; must be able to function as a Team Member and support company’s goals and objectives. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of calibration concepts and requirements and be able to work with multiple deadlines and departments.
- Maintain the calibration database and records for all calibrated items within the facility.
- Ensure that calibration documents are updated in a timely manner.
- Review calibration certificates and stickers for accuracy and out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Send out monthly recall notices to all departments on items going out of calibration.
- Maintain AS9100 standards.
- Support Management in performing product impact investigations if calibration non-conformances are detected.
- Be able to follow ANSI Z540.1 and ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- Be able to use the company provided computer tools/software/ERP system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Must be highly flexible and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Basic math computations
- Read specifications and blue prints
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Use basic inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, protractor, etc.)
- Must be a U.S. Person
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion
- May be required to work other shifts as business needs dictate
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More