Co-op EngineeringColumbus, Mississippi
We are hiring for our Spring Co-op opportunities.
The position will support our Manufacturing Group in Columbus, MS
Co-ops are assigned as an integral part of the engineering staff and are provided with tasks that are both technically challenging and educationally stimulating. They will be assigned to projects supporting on-going production and manufacturing work.
- Perform manufacturing processes research, design, analysis, and/or implementation alongside more senior engineers.
- May be assigned to assist in the fabrication of composite or metal structures to learn techniques used in aerospace manufacturing.
- Enrolled in a certified aerospace or mechanical engineering program and has completed at least the first two years of degree
- Knowledge of basic aeronautics, aviation, and manufacturing engineering.
- Previous experience a plus with aerospace composite technology.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, interested in working for a company like Aurora after graduation.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment as well as lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds as well as consistently stand, stoop, crawl, bend, crouch, climb, and kneel.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More