Cyber Security Integration LeadDallas, Texas
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Cyber Security Integration Lead, leads and assists with the development and deployment of Cybersecurity controls for assigned systems to meet enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Utilizes project management skillset to manage assigned team to facilitate effective execution. Provides guidance and coaching to support teams of assigned systems and/or defined scope. Manages and performs security risk management and/or policy development and deployment. Leads and participates in cybersecurity assessments and audits both in terms of controls and risks. Prepares, reviews, and presents technical reports and briefings. Identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends and/or implements corrective action. Provides mentoring and technical leadership to teams within a defined organizational team. Explores the enterprise for evolving state of knowledge and methods regarding Cybersecurity best practices. Contributes to development of enterprise-wide Cybersecurity policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations at our Dallas, TX location.
- Knowledgeable of how the business and organization operates; knowledgeable of policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization; understands the competition and the marketplace. Understands how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal network; understands the cultures of organizations. Applies this information in a way that contributes to the organization's strategic plan and bottom line.
- Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem. Plans and coordinates development activities and/or the transfer of knowledge.
- Performs a range of complex technical and/or professional activities. Investigates, defines, and resolves complex issues using a methodical approach to issue definition and resolution. Understands the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organizational requirements.
- Influences customers, suppliers, partners, and others on the contribution of own specialism. Builds effective business relationships. Makes decisions that influence the success of project and team objectives.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking. Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Possesses ability and willingness to learn from experience, and then applies that learning to perform successfully under new situations
- Demonstrates broad organizational awareness by accurately perceiving organizational, political, and social dynamics and trends.
- The ability to achieve desired outcomes on projects, on-time and within budget. Ability to define the project, design and plan the project, and manage the project team. Ability to control and deliver project deliverables, project accounting and appraisal, and optimize the contribution of the people involved.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.). Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More