Mid-Level Cyber Security SpecialistDallas, Texas
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Security & Fire Protection (S&FP) is currently seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level Cyber Security Specialist to join their teams in Dallas, TX or Richardson, TX.
- Contributes to the development and deployment of program information security for assigned systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Implements Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, product development and product maintenance for assigned systems
- Performs security compliance continuous monitoring
- Participates in security assessments and audits
- Prepares and presents technical reports and briefings
- Contributes to the identification of root causes, the prioritization of threats, and recommends/ implements corrective action
- Provides mentoring and technical leadership within the information security program team
- Explores the enterprise and industry for the evolving state of industry knowledge and methods regarding information security best practices
- Supports development of enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Current IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
- 1+ years of experience in utilizing security relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include: NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS
- Ability to obtain access to Special Access Programs (SAP)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Currently hold certification in good standing to satisfy IAM Level III (CISSP, GSLC or CISM)
- 1+ years with the National Industrial Security Procedures and Operations Manual (NISPOM)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position will be for 1st shift.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.