Office AdministratorDayton, Ohio
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking an Office Administrator to join the Dayton Field Office in Dayton (Fairborn), OH. This Level B position will help support the Field Office Operations.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Generate and distribute monthly report containing details of how many visitors we had, how many meetings were held and the average number of daily guests
- Print, compile, bind and package for delivery to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB); RFI’s (Request for Information), White Papers, RFP’s (Request for Proposal), Proposals and Add On Work
- Maintain Tracking Proposals Log
- Gather information for the Tracking Activity Log (a working document) that is used to keep track of the RFI’s, RFP’s White Papers and Proposals that come through our office and are hand delivered to the customer at WPAFB
- Keeping WPAFB & Boeing Org charts and Bio’s up to date
- Maintain weekly office calendar
- Security duties when FSO unavailable
- On site IT troubleshooting
- Set up and maintenance of five office laptops that are used in meetings and occasionally by Boeing personnel.
- General maintenance and upkeep on the ESTB badging machine and related equipment; attend weekly ESTB (Enterprise Badging Systems) meeting
- Compile the weekly 5-15 report and distribute
- Maintain office SharePoint
- Open / Close office daily; Answer office phones, manager lines
- Assist with in-house meeting requirements, i.e., briefing materials, audio / visual requirements, food and beverage, transportation (when / where required).
- Facilitate all customer visits, badging, meeting requirements
- Manage travel and expense report requirements of staff using CONCUR
- Order and maintain office supplies within budget requirements.
- Facilitate U.S. mail needs, Federal Express shipments; all incoming and outgoing mail needs.
- Submit CyberGrant funding requests throughout year for customer event sponsorships and memberships
- Complete all training requirements; Company required, expense & travel, optional training in specific areas
- Participate in monthly Field Marketing OA telecom
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Experience as an Office Administrator
Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be willing to flex around normal working hours (arriving early / leaving later) to accommodate overtime opportunities
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
Experience working in an environment that requires significant multi-tasking
Experience making travel arrangements
Experience working with a classified customer in an administrative support role
Industry experience working with customers from the United States Air Force or Department of Defense
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
This position is located in a location (Fairborn, OH) that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Individual Contributor - B
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More