Associate Electronics Design EngineerEl Segundo, California; Los Angeles, California
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Experienced Electronics Design Engineer. As part of Boeing's Space & Missile Systems division, Satellite Systems manages the company's major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for
communications, national defense and other missions. Satellite Systems oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of satellites. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Satellite Systems you will collaborate with
leaders in space innovation and pave the way in creating the world’s best satellites. You will be a leader in space innovation.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronic
- Design and verification of digital and analog circuit.
- Work with power conditioning electronics, control system design and theory, and/or satellite communications systems principles.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2 or more years' experience in engineering or a Master's degree with experience.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis
- ASIC/FPGA design and analysis
- Electronics test methodology
- Electronics-oriented work experience
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More