Integrated Planning & Scheduling AnalystEl Segundo, California; Los Angeles, California
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space, and Security is looking for an Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialist based out of El Segundo, CA.
- Supports preparation, development and coordination of an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements.
- Assists with the development of program plans, schedules and coordinates with affected organizations, documents work statements and resulting schedules.
- Supports the integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners of moderate complexity.
- Identifies and reports performance variances.
- Participates in the review of proposed changes to the baseline.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with the Integrated Planning and Scheduling System (IPSS)
- Experience in change management, program planning, project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering or Business Operations
- Experience in at least one of the following areas, program planning, project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering, Business Operations
- Experience in Program Management Best Practices (i.e., Requirements Management, Resource Management, Integrated Planning and Scheduling, Financial Oversight (EVM), Program Performance Management, Supplier Integration, RIO (Risk, Issue, Opportunity) Management, Program Communication, Senior Leadership Reviews, etc.)
- Experience in program planning, project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering, Business Operations, and/or related disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamine PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More