Asset Management Team Lead - Apache AH-64EEngland
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We’re looking to hire an Asset Management Team Lead to support the Apache AH-64E operations.
In this role you will lead a team providing day-to-day asset management activities. You will be responsible to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager through the warehouse lead. You will conduct all activities in accordance with appropriate safety regulations, creating a safe working environment.
- Liaise with End-User departments to determine weekly and daily priorities
- Coordinate the team’s work activities according to priorities
- Monitors performance and takes corrective action where required
- Escalate failed demand required delivery data to management
- Provide training on systems as required
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with local regulations
- Produce performance data on a monthly basis
- You will also be expected to be proficient in team responsibilities, including, not limited to:
- Processing demands within timeframes laid down in the End-User’s regulations
- Providing notifications to the End User of loss of capability, such as Aircraft on Ground (AOG)
- Liaising with the End-User to determine forecast delivery dates of materiel not immediately available from the End-Users inventory
- Updating LogIS with forecast delivery dates for non-available demands
- Notify End User of supply solution for their respective demands
- Seeking supply information for non-available demands where the forecast delivery date is due or has expired
- End User notification of supply status of outstanding demands
- Seeking alternative solution through End-User for demands that have supply solutions beyond the End-Users required delivery date
- During mobilisation of the warehouse, the focus of activities will be on the receipt of the in-load of initial provisioning materiel
- Works under limited supervision
- Experience of working within complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience of leading teams
- Experience of inventory management on Ministry of Defence Log IS
- Experience of Ministry of Defence regulations
- Bachelors Degree level or equivalent preferred
UK MOD Security Clearance (or willingness to obtain) is essential.
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More