Asset Manager - Apache AH-64EEngland
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We’re looking to hire a number of Asset Managers to support the Apache AH-64E operations.
In this role you will form part of a team providing the day-to-day asset management activities. You will be the focal for End-User demands for materiel from the Apache AH-64E warehouse. You will be responsible to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager through team and warehouse leads. You will conduct all activities in accordance with appropriate safety regulations, creating a safe working environment.
- Process all demands within timeframes laid down in the End-User’s regulations
- Provide notifications to the End User of loss of capability, such as Aircraft on Ground (AOG)
- Liaise with the End-User to determine forecast delivery dates of materiel not immediately available from the End-Users inventory
- Update LogIS with forecast delivery dates for non-available demands
- Notify End User of supply solution for their respective demands
- Seek supply information for non-available demands where the forecast delivery date is due or has expired
- Notify End User of supply status of outstanding demands
- Seek alternative solution through End-User for demands that have supply solutions beyond the End-Users required delivery date
- During mobilisation of the warehouse, the focus of activities will be on the receipt of the in-load of initial provisioning materiel
- Works under limited supervision
- Experience of working within complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience of inventory management on Ministry of Defence Log IS
- Experience of Ministry of Defence regulations
- Bachelors Degree level or equivalent preferred
UK MOD Security Clearance (or willingness to obtain) is essential.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.