Solution Architect 4Englewood, Colorado
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
To support software development of digital aviation solutions in novel markets an experienced solutions architect is required. The architect will work as part of an international multi-skill development team, supporting the development of novel air transport solutions. Aviation domain knowledge and/or interest will be a plus. Occasional travel will be required.
- Defines requirements and designs and verifies robust architecture, data and information management systems and components.
- Establishes design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements. Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle.
- Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models. Assesses feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives. Performs trade-off analyses.
- Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments. Drafts data and information management products and service standards.
- Assess impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle. Contributes to architecture and data/information management standards and strategies.
- Experienced working within Scaled Agile framework
- Technical degree in a related field of study and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Model-based Systems Engineering methods and tools
- Experience in development of aerospace or other safety relevant industry solutions is highly preferred
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Your annual salary based on a work year of 2,080 hours will be
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
The architect will work as part of an international multi-skill development team, supporting the development of novel air transport solutions. Aviation domain knowledge and/or interest will be a plus. Occasional travel will be required.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More