777 / 777X Estimating and Pricing AnalystEverett, Washington
In this role you will be supporting the estimating and business case development for airplane changes. You will work with cross-functional teams and business units (ex. engineering, business operations, supply chain, fabrication, strategy, etc.) to ensure that the proposed change accounts and considers all impacted stakeholders. You will be a key player in assessing airplane changes and will help Program Leaders prioritize and make informed business decisions. You will lead and project manage multiple studies at once and will also support analytics activities to drive data driven estimates.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Bachelor's degree in math, economics, and/or business related concentration
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience performing detailed, financial analysis
- 1+ years of experience working with and partnering with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Data Analytics
- Business Case Analysis (asset)
- Project Management
- Estimating & Pricing
- Cost Recovery
- Experience with supplier management and/or supply chain management and/or contracts
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More