Associate Integrated Planning and Scheduling SpecialistEverett, Washington; Kent, Washington; El Segundo, California; Tukwila, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us!
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is seeking Associate Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialists (Level 2) for various Boeing locations including, Everett, WA, Tukwila, WA, Kent, WA, or El Segundo, CA.
- Supports preparation, development and coordination of an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements.
- Assists with the development of program plans, schedules and coordinates with affected organizations, documents work statements and resulting schedules.
- Supports the integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners of moderate complexity. Identifies and reports performance variances.
- Participates in the review of proposed changes to the baseline.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience with program management / project management
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience creating integrated schedules encompassing design, manufacturing, equipment and resource requirements
- Experience in using Integrated Scheduling tools such as: Open Plan Professional, Microsoft Project Professional, Enterprise Project Management, or a similar tool
- Experience in Critical Path Methodology, analysis and reporting
- Experience in applying Earned Value Management (EVM) methodology and analysis
- Experience utilizing scheduling systems and tools to create and maintain production schedules
- Experience in integrated scheduling, change management, program planning, project management, Industrial Engineering or Business Operations
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: Min: 63,750 –Max: 100,050
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award