Associate Quality Systems SpecialistEverett, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space and Security Integrated Quality team is seeking an Associate Quality Systems Specialist to support the KC-46 Tanker program in Everett, WA.
- Assists in review of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements to prepare quality assurance plans and tests for hardware and software products, processes and services.
- Maintains Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed using established procedures.
- Collects and verifies data to support the identification of root cause routine problems.
- Provides ideas and concepts for corrective action development.
- Supports quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements.
- Assists with hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Documents audit results in standard formats. Compiles data and provides recommendations for material review disposition.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- 1+ years of experience in performing Data Analysis.
- 1+ years of experience with Quality.
- 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing or manufacturing support environment.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Familiar with Boeing Process and Procedures.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated high level of dependability, interpersonal skills, initiative, adaptability, decision-making, and problem solving and organization skills.
- Customer focused ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More