Aviation Maintenance Technician and Inspector - Machinist - AOGEverett, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Aircraft on Ground (AOG) Everett, is seeking dedicated professionals experienced in operating various types of machine tools in support of Boeing products and customers in the Puget Sound and abroad.
- Support Boeing products in the Puget Sound and abroad.
- Provide Manual and CNC machine tool operation.
- Functional Test/Avionics/Electrical Technician.
- Structural Mechanic and Composite Repair Technician rework.
- Rigging Flight Controls/Doors/Engines
- Travel anytime, anywhere with little to no advance notice.
- Accept assignments on any shift.
- Physically able to perform AOG type work.
- Operate computing equipment to access job information.
- Work with other highly skilled employees in close proximity in a team like environment.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- CNC and Manual Mill and Lathe Operation experience.
- Boeing drawing knowledge.
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime and holidays as required as well as work for extended periods of time in adverse conditions and environments.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally (ability to obtain a valid passport).
- Use and understand various precision measuring tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and follow direction.
- This position requires an individual when working at heights to utilize fall protection equipment that has weight limitations.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Maintenance Manual experience desired.
- Experience with Aircraft on Ground (AOG) work.
- Prefer an "A" or "A&P" license and at least 5 years aircraft manufacturing experience associated with Boeing wide/single body aircraft models.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This is a Safety Sensitive position and is subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing. If you are being hired or transferring into a position where you will perform a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety-sensitive function, you are first required to undergo Pre-Employment drug testing for the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines, or a metabolite.
This is an hourly position governed by the International Association of Machinist (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining agreement.
Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will be considered as this job is not installed in QTTP.
Work may be performed at any location both domestic and abroad on any shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities