BCA Supply Chain - Programmer/AnalystEverett, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Over $20 Billion dollars a year flows through BCA Supply Chain contracts. With on-going enterprise investment in technical infrastructure, more than ever, we need embedded business expertise managing early data models, path-finding integrated solutions, and leading the business toward a data-centered culture. BCA Supply Chain Finance Analytics is seeking an experienced Programmer/Analyst to help fill this need.
BCA Supply Chain Finance Analytics is a people-centered organization, encouraging you to bring the “whole you” to work. If you’re a creative problem solver with deep technical experience, who likes to learn, teach, and lead, join us (engage, debate, design, have fun) as we transform Boeing’s digital thread in an exciting way on an immense scale.
- Designing, programming, testing, implementing, documenting and maintaining computing applications.
- Gathering and evaluating end user requirements.
- Writing and compiling code and constructing database objects based on documented design and analyzing information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
- Modifying or upgrading applications to maintain software functionality.
- Identifying and resolving programming or application architecture problems.
- Reviewing system performance and identifying and recommending improvements.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 3+ years of experience interfacing with database systems (such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, IBM, Teradata, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- A master's degree
- Supply chain background
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More