Estimating & Pricing SpecialistEverett, Washington
Develops basic estimates and prices from technical requirements through the design, build and support stages of the program. Participates in evaluation of requests for proposal, substantiates routine estimates/pricing and assembles price proposals. Performs analyses in support of pricing and estimating (risk, financial, competitive, etc.). Incorporates data into and maintains structured systems. Develops routine estimating and pricing methods. Develops and maintains basic pricing models. Supports the development/application/maintenance of rates and factors for estimating, pricing, and proposals. Assists with compliance, policy and procedure development, and development/deployment of systems and tools.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- 1+ years’ experience of relevant work history performing financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 1+ years’ experience performing detailed, financial analysis
- 1+ years’ experience working with cross-functional teams
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a technical, operational, or manufacturing environment with a focus on airplane systems would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Comprehension of data analysis
- Comprehension of linear (OLS) and non-linear regression (ML)
- Comfortable speaking infront of small groups
- A tertiary knowledge of analytics tools and relational database querying such as R, Python or SQL would be an asset.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI would be helpful
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More