Experienced Integrated Dedicated Hiring Analyst (1st Shift)Everett, Washington; Auburn, Washington; Renton, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is hiring an Integrated Dedicated Hiring Analyst (Level 3) to support the Team in Everett, Auburn, or Renton, Washington.
This position will be a hybrid on onsite at various locations and remote.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Provides feedback on assessment results.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans.
- Works under general direction.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Ability to work a variable shift as needed for business.
- 5+ years of experience working in manufacturing environment.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities