Experienced Office Administrator (Office Administration)Everett, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position will be supporting Structures Engineering Director for Boeing Commercial Airplanes as well as corresponding executive and senior management leadership team. The position is located in Everett, WA 40-88 building and will be on 1st Shift.
- Performs the following tasks for managers on the executive payroll: Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Provides guidance for less experienced employees. Works under limited supervision.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience supporting calendars, travel and meetings for higher level management
- Experience organizing and facilitating WebEx meetings
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in an Office Administration role
- Strong team player that works well with peers, leaders, customers, team and all stakeholders
- Highly professional attitude that builds strong trusting relationships
- Good at prioritizing work and broad bandwidth capability
- Mindful of costs and strives to find ways to be more efficient and thrifty
Typical Education and Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space, and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, and bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers, and for the world.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More