Materials Management AnalystEverett, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Materials Management Analyst to join team located in Everett, WA
- Assists in coordinating and scheduling on time delivery of parts and commodities by following established schedules and procedures.
- Assists with audits and other forms of analysis of information from multiple sources to determine accuracy relative to delivery schedules, inventories levels, requirements, etc.
- Assists with reconciliation of discrepancies in information to mitigate or minimize disruptions in the supply chain.
- Maintains and updates information systems that distribute materials management information to required recipients.
- Coordinates the flow of limited materials management related information between and among internal and external recipients.
- Interprets information to identify problems and supply chain trends or patterns. Suggests potential solutions to resolve problems of limited scope affecting the supply chain.
- Releases order to fabrication or assembly organizations to initiate manufacture of products.
- Works under general supervision.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience supporting Operations, Materials Management and/or Supply Chain functions in a production environment
- 1+ years of experience in supply chain Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and manufacturing planning.
- 3+ years of experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience applying Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA), or other similar rigorous problem/analysis/resolution, processes to engineering development and manufacturing/production efforts.
- Experience in inventory scheduling and ordering within ERP.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More