Mid-Level Methods Process AnalystEverett, Washington
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Mid-Level Methods Process Analyst to support our operations in Everett. This is a union represented position.
The ideal candidate will utilize manufacturing operations knowledge and business acumen to partner with cross functional teams from production operations, engineering, quality, supplier management, materials management, and program management to achieve organizational business goals and objectives. We are looking for dynamic thinkers, problem solvers, and leaders to drive results as Boeing continues it’s journey to becoming a Global Industrial Champion.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes the current and future business environment and develops forecast, acquisition and utilization plans to optimize resources in support of company initiatives and program business plans.
- Participates in the development of integrated (e.g., crew cycling, learning curve, shift analysis, optimum/maximum crew size, tooling capacity) tool and production master schedules by
- Identifies and implements process improvements by analyzing current processes and using established improvement methodologies to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to support company improvement initiatives.
- Develops, implements, maintains and monitors status of integrated shop operating plans to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel in order to reduce inventory and meet cost and schedule commitments.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience documenting and presenting analytical results
- Ability to walk, stand, and enter into aircraft via steps or ladders
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22. C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Bachelors degree and 6 to 9 years’ related work experience or Masters degree and 4 to 7 years’ related work experience.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any of the following: Aeronautics, Business Management, Business Administration, Industrial Technology, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Economics, Finance, Construction Management, Supply Chain Management or Technical Management.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Applications.
- Business processes experience.
- Experience in 6 or more of the following: Process Management, Process Measurement, Performance Metrics, Root Cause Analysis, Project Management, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Operations (Support), Business Case Analysis, Forecast, Resource Scheduling, Operating Plans, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Ability to interact with employees to gather data for process improvements. This may include observing and documenting processes, and collecting data in manufacturing areas or in aircraft during various production phases.
- Candidate may be in proximity to chemicals when observing/gathering data in an area in the factory where chemicals are in use.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More