Senior Integration Portfolio ManagerEverett, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integration Portfolio Manager in Everett, WA. We are looking for a leader who can drive team performance and manage organization results. Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas. Oversight and management responsibility (including performance management & reporting) for a portfolio of small to medium size projects in support of organizational goals and objectives. Ensures assigned teams are executing to the objectives. Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management. Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation. Provides in depth analysis; identify lessons learned, provide historical reports to incorporate into future project plans.
- Lead the organization in driving teams’ performance.
- Duties include facilitating organization progress, collecting weekly status across multiple teams and articulating risks and opportunities to leadership.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing results working in lock-step with the senior manager who is accountable for 2CES deliverables.
- Implement Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) best practices (in collaboration with a co-located certified Agile Coach) to drive organization cadence and progress.
- Coach scrum masters and other project managers in aligning our objectives and operating disciplines.
- Represent the organization as a Release Train Engineer and/or Solution Train Engineer at an enterprise solution level communicating progress and collaborating across divisions and business units with other Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Imbed in 2CES community to improve organization alignment with 2CES objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Ability to work with business architecture and process modeling.
- Ability to pivot and adapt to evolving (and sometimes appears conflicting) organization’s directions and objectives.
- This is a First/ Morning shift position. Must be willing and able to work this shift.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- 5+ years of experience in increasing individual leader and organizational performance to drive business results
- 3+ years of experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior leaders
- 3+ years of experience in managing a portfolio of projects
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience in developing and implementing process improvements
- Experience in Business Process Modeling, Process Management Skills, Integrated Systems Thinking, Business Case Analysis, Process Improvement Methods, Project Leadership, Building Positive Relationships, and Analytical Skills
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience in Information Technology would be a plus
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More