Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
In more than 65 countries, you’ll find our people working on advances like remarkable aircraft comprised mostly of composite materials. Versatile and powerful jet fighters and rotorcraft that explore new uses of technology. Aircraft powered by hydrogen and biofuels. And even blended wing body and hybrid-electric aircraft.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Join us as we build the future in Engineering! Interns will have the chance to support engineering projects in space systems, military systems, commercial aircraft or technology development. Internship opportunities are available in but not limited to: aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, systems, industrial, materials, manufacturing,
quality, and test engineering. To learn more, visit http://www.boeing.com/careers/college/engineering-internships.page.
Internship opportunities are available throughout the country. Please select all locations where you would consider working and we will connect you to available jobs. Travel assistance benefits may be available to eligible candidates for some of our internship positions.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program or higher in engineering from an accredited course of study with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2019.
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- These positions must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Passion for the aerospace industry
- Academic excellence, technical project experience, internships, leadership experience, and community involvement
Some positions may require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Some positions may be union represented.
Contingent Upon Program Award