C17 Maintenance InstructorFarnborough, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
We're looking to hire a C-17 Maintenance Training Instructor based at the C-17 International Training Centre in Farnborough
- Development, delivery and evaluation of technical training to C-17 Technicians for a variety of International Customers.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness. Uses specialised software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products.
- Coaches and develops others.
- Provide training services that meet the highest technical and quality standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies and processes and embrace first-time quality as a way of life – not accepting, creating or passing any defects and speaking up
- Identifying and correcting conditions and behaviors that affect employee, public, and customer safety; upholding safety standards; demonstrating proactive safety culture leadership.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking. Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Experienced aircraft engineer
- C-17 Globemaster III engineering experience is desirable
- Previous instructional experience within military or civilian aircraft engineering training (DSAT or Part 147) environment desirable
- Previous experience as C-17 Maintenance Instructor desirable
- Management experience desirable
- Instructional Techniques course minimum Level 3 or 4 desirable
- Knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as avionics, mechanical, and systems.
- The ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas, cultures and functions.
- IT proficient specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Skill and ability to: collect, organise and analyze data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
GGE5I3 (G23) - Customer Training Specialist 3 (Customer Training Specialist
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More