Information System Security SpecialistFayetteville, North Carolina
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking an Information Security Specialist to join their Prime contract top-tier team. This position is based at Ft. Bragg, NC and may require short duration CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Analyzes computing requirements and consults on change release process associated with information system security.
- Ensure installation, configuration and maintenance of multiplatform systems hardware, software and components are compliant with information system security requirements.
- Leads activities to integrate and train others on security solutions into information systems.
- Design and implement software solutions on a Secure Host Baseline image while enforcing IC and DOD policies and regulation.
- Performs vendor evaluation for mission systems for integration onto numerous aircraft and various platforms.
- Support modernization of customer data flows
- Support global end-to-end enterprise network architecture data flow from over 25 systems to customer data repositories.
- Serve as subject matter expert for data flow cycle from collector to analyst, including agency requirements for transformation, tagging, and retention policies.
- Integrate software for remote operations between airborne and secure ground systems; ensures minimal network latency and fully functional capability.
- Provides information security and engineering support to the client, focusing primarily on integration of new systems and network architectures.
- Reviews security documentation to evaluate the adequacy of the security plan for upgrading networks, ensuring security solutions are effective, and meet all security requirements for processing classified information.
- Support client in performing penetration test, vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support assessment and authorization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 14+ years’ experience, Master's with 12+ years’ experience. Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting Special Operations commands and units at Ft. Bragg, NC
- Outstanding written and verbal communication: ability to break complex topics down for different audiences
- Experience in technical support for systems design, integration, cyber security assessments, and local and wide area network architecture.
- Knowledge of SIGINT regulations and governing documents
- Familiarity working with Atlassian Suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More