Senior Network EngineerFayetteville, North Carolina
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their Prime contract top-tier team. This position is based at Ft. Bragg, NC and may require short duration CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Evaluates customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Analyzes for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develops, maintains and identifies improvements the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Provide technical support for system design and integration for local and wide area network architecture
- Coordinate with stakeholders and dataflow engineers to integrate data flows into existing government networks
- Generate technical documentation in support of system testing
- Write test procedures to assess system performance and reliability
- Write customer code and scripts to organize and transmit large sets
- Develop simulations to evaluate product performance under varying field conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 14+ years’ experience, Master's with 12+ years’ experience. Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in basic programming languages and scripting as well as network protocols
- At least 3 years of experience supporting Special Operations commands and units at Ft. Bragg, NC
- Outstanding written and verbal communication: ability to break complex topics down for different audiences
- Experience technical support for systems design, integration, cyber security assessments, and local and wide area network architecture.
- Knowledge of SIGINT regulations and governing documents
- Familiarity working with Atlassian Suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More