Senior System SpecialistFayetteville, North Carolina
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior System & Data Analyst to join their Prime contract top-tier team. This position is based at Ft. Bragg, NC and may require short duration CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Serve as Ft. Bragg site lead for Boeing SOCOM program activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with analytic, operational, and technical customer leaders at Ft. Bragg to facilitate coordination of technical efforts across the Boeing SOCOM portfolio of projects
- Assist in recruiting and staffing efforts for new positions based at Ft. Bragg
- Serve in Senior System Analyst role to facilitate transition of legacy analytic applications into new Global Analytics Platform architecture
- Support military GAP Intelligence Applications Portfolio Manager in application transition planning and execution activities, with particular focus on search applications
- Support Boeing Product Owner and Technical Lead in customer engagement and user requirements management.
- Provide expertise and consultation on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design.
- Direct and perform the interpretation and translation of highly complex requirements into functional specifications. Provides consultative guidance on system validation testing.
- Serve in a Product Owner role to define a vision and roadmap for new products or applications
- Understand prioritized features and work with team members to implement key features within a roadmap
- Work with GAP Integrators and customers to define new application requirements
- Manage Scrum/JIRA backlog and manage development team
- Work with other product owners on program when applicable to integrate services across multiple products
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 15+ years’ experience, Master's with 12+ years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in the Special Operations commands and units
- At least 10 years of experience in Intelligence Operations
- At least 5 years of experience supporting Special Operations commands and units at Ft. Bragg, NC
- Experience developing functional requirements for software systems in support of Intelligence Operations
- Basic design skills and ability to communicate new features via sketches, and mockups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication: ability to break complex topics down for different audiences
- Experience providing technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of complex software systems.
- 2 years of experience as a product owner
- Familiarity working with Atlassian Suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Understanding of microservices framework and its benefits
- Ability to quickly assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate into product vision and business development planning
- Certified Scrum Master
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More