With more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defense and space customers has united to form Boeing Global Services.
With a focus on innovative services in engineering, digital aviation and analytics as well as supply chain logistics and training support, Boeing will deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer, so customers can reduce costs, drive efficiency and optimize operations.
We’re here, around the clock, around the world, and always ready. To learn more about our Commercial Services follow this link http://www.boeing.com/commercial/services/overview/
Boeing Commercial Aviation Services is an expanding operation and we are looking to hire the following person.
Airworthiness and Technical Services Engineer – Cabin
• To improve availability and system reliability of customer aircraft through active monitoring of aircraft cabin equipment performance.
• Provide comprehensive assessment all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and all other technical documentation applicable to customer cabin.
• Produce Engineering Orders or Work Instructions to accomplish the recommended courses of action for the technical documents assessed by the team.
• Produce Work Instructions to support troubleshooting activities or to resolve long term cabin reliability issues.
• Establish and develop working relationships with cabin OEMs and Vendors
• Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability and system reliability.
• Responsible for all of the passenger cabin on customer aircraft including; seats, galleys, lavatories, overhead bins and cabin linings
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
• Ideally you will be a Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or similar.
• Demonstrated experience in airline technical services – engineering and maintenance support activities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
• Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
• Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award