Design Engineer Intern (12 Months)Frimley, England
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This post is for a Design Engineer Inter to work within the Engineering function the BGS EASA modifications function based in Frimley. This new role is based within the Modification Centre in Frimley, Surrey; where we work under EASA and GCAA Part 21J Design Organisation Approval (DOA). This center has a highly skilled team of engineers that is growing in 2022.
- Participating and supporting engineering activities in accordance with plans while continually seeking out opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting the Engineering disciplines within Modifications to provide engineering deliverables such as drawings, compliance demonstration reports as well as data mining activities.
- Using AutoCAD, Catia for engineering drawing deliverables.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Proficiency with using CAD software
- Appreciation of various Aircraft Systems
- Understanding of Engineering Lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a Security Clearance Process, which will require 5 years uninterrupted residency in the UK prior to applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities