Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing UK&I Accounting & Finance Team are looking for a Frimley based individual to join the team in the role of Financial Analyst.
The Boeing UK & Ireland Accounting & Finance Team are responsible for the accounting, reporting and control of various UK subsidiaries within the Boeing Group. These entities include Boeing Defence UK Limited (BDUK), Boeing Commercial Aviation Services Europe Limited (BCASEL), Boeing United Kingdom Limited (BUKL), Boeing Training & Flight Services Limited (BT&FS), Boeing Operations International (BOI) plus 3 holding companies. It is also responsible for the UK non-fully integrated subsidiaries including Jeppesen UK (JUK), Continental Data Graphics (CDG) and AerData UK (AUK) together with the Ireland subsidiaries including Boeing Ireland Limited (BIL). The Financial Accounting team also works in conjunction with our outsourced 3rd party provider Genpact in India.
This position supports Global Fleet Care Europe operations. Candidate will support the Maintenance Execution team in the UK as well as the Ireland teams from Frimley. The experienced professional to provide financial analysis support and drive sound investment decisions. The role will entail partnering with key functional stakeholders to understand detailed statement of work requirements to influence positive financial results.
The successful candidate will work within the Accounting & Finance Team. Tasks will be varied but will include:
- An engaged partner with our Operations leader with a curiosity to learn and integrate into the business
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis, including a monthly BPR
- Develop quarterly Cost and Employment Forecasting
- Develops and recommend solutions to improve costs, leveraging data analytics; improves the productivity of financial deliverables
- Present to and prepare materials for Executive Leadership, managers and non-management.
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed
- Other ad hoc accounting activities and projects as required
BDS Global Operations
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Education and experience:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA preferably)
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with Boeing financial systems (BIBs/Oracle, COGNOS; EAS); must have strong analytical skills and be able to develop and present complex information to all levels of management
- Proven ability to handle competing priorities while providing level-headed decision making during unexpected events
- Advanced communication and teaming skills
- Desire to understanding the business (intellectual curiosity) and gain product knowledge
- Proactive, continuous improvement mindset focused on enabling productivity of the team
- Qualified or nearly qualified accountant
- Experienced in large company environment
Dynamic, self starter used to operating in a complex and fast moving environment. This is a hands on role so ability to support, deliver results and communicate effectively at all levels and across all business functions is a must. A personable individual with the ability to influence and contribute as a business partner.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE NOT EXISTING EMPLOYEE
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award