Lead Technical Services EngineersFrimley, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
The Lead Technical Engineer roles will report to the Engineering Technical Services Manager.
The Role, will be to ensure the review and comprehensive Service Literature Review, and the Technical Decision Records are accurately completed for all SB,s and reliability led initiatives within the customer SLAs.
- To be first point of contact for all issues requiring follow up actions or assistance from the Airworthiness and Technical Support team.
- Efficient management of the team through the delegation of authority and responsibility to team members and holding them accountable for performance in regards to product development, schedule, and quality
- To be first point of contact and focal for all issues requiring follow up actions or assistance from the Airworthiness and Technical Support team.
- Ensure cross department collaboration to provide technical support for day to day requirements and during any operational disruption events.
- Oversees that all procedures and processes are adhered to and work with management when required to ensure compliance and amending existing or generating new processes to improve efficiencies.
- Lead the development, documentation, and deployment of standardized working procedures for the team
- Deputise for the Engineering Services manager when required.
- Manage and co-ordinate team roster and training schedule
• Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or acceptable equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience in airline technical services – engineering and maintenance support activities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
• Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
• Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More