Mid-Term Planning Engineer LeadFrimley, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
To lead and support the development and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules that meet the customer’s and Regulatory Authority’s requirements while ensuring that the customer aircraft’s availability, reliability and life cycle costs are optimized
To review and manage the customer’s maintenance forecast and flight schedules, identify task
requirements, suitable downtime and locations, materials, tooling, and manpower to support completion of the required maintenance tasks.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules.
- Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
- Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational requirements.
- Monitor Deferred Defects, Minimum Equipment List and Configuration Deviation List (MEL/CDL) items and plan the required maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate operator recovery plans for operational disruptions and develop alternative maintenance plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a commercial aviation maintenance environment is desirable.
- To fulfill this role you should be able to navigate and understand content of Boeing commercial airplane technical manuals and associated documentation.
- Ideally you will have working knowledge and experience of industry and regulatory agency requirements Part M & Part 45 Maintenance Planning concepts.
- You will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS, is essential.
- Candidate must demonstrate an enhanced ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Logistics and dangerous goods handling experience an advantage.
- Must be able to work as part of an international/global team.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More