Technical Publications AdministratorFrimley, England
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
With a focus on innovative services in engineering, digital aviation and analytics as well as supply chain logistics and training support, Boeing will deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer, so customers can reduce costs, drive efficiency and optimize operations. We’re here, around the clock, around the world, and always ready.
To support the Global Fleet Care (GFC) Service Centre Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) Department processes in meeting the customer’s and regulatory authority's requirements, implement improvements driven by the reliability programme while ensuring that the customer aircraft’s availability, reliability and life cycle costs are optimised.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Supporting the production of all customer documentation produced by the AMP Department
- Publishing approved documents completed by the AMP Department into:
- Boeing Toolbox
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Other Systems as required
- Control the logging and distribution of all technical documentation required to support the AMP Department and customer at the GFC Service Centre
- Support the team in process improvement drives and supporting team deliverables
Qualifications and Experience
- You will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations
- Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of industry and regulatory agency requirements Part M & Part 145 with regards to Maintenance Programme development concepts
- Experience working with a maintenance management system such as AMOS
- Must be able to work as part of an international/global team
- Candidate must demonstrate an enhanced ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay will be determined at the local level.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More