Corporate Jet Pilot 3Gary, Indiana
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Flight Ops is looking for a Level 3 Corporate Jet Pilot. The pilot qualifies as Second-in-Command in company aircraft with eventual upgrade to Pilot-in-Command. Completes other duties as assigned by management personnel.
Company pilots are team players that find ways to make complex trips successful. Contributions, development, ideas, and growth outside of the cockpit are part of our culture.
Pilot quality of life is also highly valued; crewmembers enjoy scheduled time off based upon an airline-type bidding program.
- Functions as Second-in-Command on a single type jet aircraft.
- Operates domestically and internationally to support the transportation requirements of company executives or their designees.
- Assists with planning and conducting safe flights.
- Complies with all company ground and flight operation directives and applicable federal aviation, domestic and international flight regulations and requirements.
- FAA ATP or Commercial certificate with the appropriate endorsements is required.
- Minimum rating, flight time and experience requirements must be met.
Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Possess an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating with 2000 total time / 500 Turbine / 1000 Multi-engine / or military experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in corporate, airline, air taxi, or military
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ideal candidate will possess analytical and problem solving skills, experience in international operations, safety/risk management, project management, and/or training.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More