Automation TesterGdansk, Pomerania; Warsaw, Mazovia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing International Corporation is currently seeking an Automation Tester to join the Product Support and Services Mobility and Innovation team. The team provides comprehensive digitally native mobile, progressive web and innovation solutions to rapidly access and transform complex business scenarios by enabling digital products that enhance revenue opportunities and efficiencies for Boeing. Responsibilities include performance test automation and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our business lines.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Candidates can work from one of our offices in Gdansk or optional Warsaw with the possibility of hybrid or remote working.
- Create Automated Testing Frameworks from Scratch
- Create POC for new Testing tools and frameworks
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies
- Executes test scripts and test protocols
- May perform code inspections for Unit Tests
- Supports and enhances the automated testing framework
- Candidate must have experience in software configuration management concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the testing lifecycle
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Testing skills sets with JS, REST, Angular, BackboneJS, reactJS, FlexUI, data visualization, Gradle, Maven, GIT, TFS.
- Knowledge & Experience in Software Quality Assurance Process and QA methodologies.
- Hands on experience in understanding software requirements and Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
- Good knowledge on the Automation Tools like:Selenium & Cucumber.
- Knowledgeable in integrated development environment.
- Ability to write scripts (in any scripting language or OS) and develop and maintain the automation Framework. Preferably keyword / Hybrid Model.
- Unit testing tool knowledge and experience in its use.
- Ability to write stubs and drivers independently, to test each module to breakage.
- Excellent in team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Team player, Quick learner and Result oriented.
- Understands DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Bamboo/Jenkins. Coverity, SonarQube, Jfrog, Artifactory etc.
- Ability to learn/implement Appium testing.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of Architectural and REST principles.
- Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus.
- DevOps (Bamboo build and test)
- Bamboo system and infrastructure
- Bash and power shell scripting
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Data structures, algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Implement Fast line for iOS development and release in Bamboo build plans.
- Technical bachelor's degree or higher and typically 2 - 3 or more years' related work experience.
- Master's degree with typically 2 or more years' related work experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Join us if you want to:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from home if preferred
- Professional skills development with our virtual learning tools and platforms (Digital Campus, LinkedIn Learning, Degreed, EdX, Enterprise Mentoring, Communities of Excellence & Practice)
- Broaden your experience in international projects, technical workshops and hackathons
- Additional days off for Christmas break (December 24th-January 1st)
- Employee recognition program (Boeing PridePoints)
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- International Employee Assistance Program - short term supportive counseling for you and your Family
- Friendly, inclusive atmosphere
- Cooperation with international team where we support and respect each other
Potential Signing Bonus for Eligible/Qualified candidates.
Learn more about the Company by following the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhrQ9f2XuI
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award