DevOps EngineerGdańsk, Pomerania
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with. us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer ready to join our team. Experience that we are looking for is a building and scalling services in a cloud environment (Azure mainly).
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Build and maintain highly available production systems
- Improve CI/CD tooling
- Configuration management experience (Ansible / Chef / Puppet / etc)
- Experience with ARM templates / CloudFormation / Terraform
- Linux system administration background
- Ability to use scripting languages (Bash / Python / Ruby / Groovy)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Problem solver and solid team player
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
- Very good command of English
If you want to:
- have an authentic influence on the future of aviation
- be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful
- have the opportunity to work for the biggest player in the aviation world
- have flexible working hours
- have a private medical care and a sport card
- join our sports teams
- have an additional winter break from 24th to 31st December
please submit your application in English.
Relocation is not available with this role. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More