Java Full Stack DeveloperGdansk, Pomerania; Warsaw, Mazovia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing International Corporation is currently seeking a Java Full Stack Developer to join the Product Systems development team in Poland. The Product Systems development team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and maintenance of in house software applications supporting our business lines.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Java Full Stack Developer will support one of our project teams working on development of AFMx application that provides core functionality for creation of Airplane Flight Manuals. This application provides a fully integrated, computerized system for non-page based authoring, publishing, routing, and workflow management of Airplane Flight Manuals (AFMs).
Candidates can work from one of our offices in Gdansk or optional Warsaw with the possibility of hybrid or remote working.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of Spring Boot and RESTful services are a must.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) is a must.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Have experience in Microservices architecture.
- Have experience in Cloud based development (PCF/Azure).
- Have experience in GitLab / Gradle / Docker / SonarQube.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (JUnit/Karma).
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Join us if you want to:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from home if preferred.
- Professional skills development with our virtual learning tools and platforms (Digital Campus, LinkedIn Learning, Degreed, EdX, Enterprise Mentoring, Communities of Excellence & Practice).
- Broaden your experience in international projects, technical workshops and hackathons.
- Additional days off for Christmas break (December 24th-January 1st).
- Employee recognition program (Boeing PridePoints).
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family.
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
- International Employee Assistance Program - short term supportive counseling for you and your Family.
- Friendly, inclusive atmosphere.
- Cooperation with international team where we support and respect each other.
Potential Signing Bonus for Eligible/Qualified candidates.
Learn more about the Company by following the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhrQ9f2XuI
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award