Navigation Information Analyst ( Geospatial Technician )Gdansk, Pomerania
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
For more than 80 years, Boeing Poland Sp. z o.o. (former Jeppesen, a Boeing Company) have made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Our department divided in teams of about 20-30 people in size works on different geo-coverages and gives you a unique opportunity to get familiar with aviation data from many countries.
We are currently looking for Navigation Information Analyst (Geospatial Technician) (entry level) to join our team in Gdańsk, Poland.
If you are interested in becoming part of great team, working on navigation products used by airlines worldwide, join us!
- Analyze aeronautical data based on external navigational sources.
- Create and update digital aviation products with relevant aeronautical data.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data.
- Resolve customer queries and clarify data with providers.
- Communicate effectively with team members in Poland and abroad.
Required Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
We are looking for:
- Good command of English and basic command of Polish
- Attention to details
- Analytical approach
- Willingness to learn
- Teamwork and effective communication
- Time management and self-organization
If you have above, we will teach you the rest!
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Education in aviation, geography, geodesy, navigation or related field
- Experience with GIS and/or CAD software (ESRI ArcMap, Bentley MicroStation or similar)
- Experience with data analysis and/or reading maps
- Interest in aviation and knowledge of aviation industry
Our work culture:
- To get you started in your new role we provide onboarding, aviation and domain trainings
- Friendly and respectful working atmosphere
- Opportunities to influence, learn and grow using our learning tools and platforms
- Full-time contract of employment, hybrid working environment, flexible hours
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st)
- Medical Care, life insurance package and Employee Pension Plan
- Incentive/bonus program, Rewards and Recognition program, Referral program
- Benefit system (sport, shopping, cinema, etc.)
- Parking spaces available for employees, bicycle facilities
- Fruit days, coffee, tea
- Variety of sports, well-being, charity activities
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
The target position name for employment will be Geospatial Technician.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award