Senior Business AnalystGloucester, England; London, England; Manchester, England; Bristol, England
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defence UK Ltd have an opportunity for Senior Business Analysts within the Boeing National Security and Defence Services Team. The role will involve working directly with a National Security customer to support and influence the shape of solutions that are of national importance.
As Senior Business Analyst, you will be at the leading edge of our operational work with this customer, collaborating closely with them in multi-function teams to understand their problems and to play a central role in proposing innovative technology, process or service based solutions.
Possible locations for these roles include Gloucestershire, Bristol, Central London and Manchester, with some opportunity for remote working.
As a successful candidate you will join the established Boeing Government Services team of like-minded peers who will support your development in both your new role and career with the Boeing Company. Though very much part of the Boeing team, you will also find yourself in the position of working directly with our Government customer at the core of an integrated programme or project. Whether you are looking for rapid career growth, stability within a supportive team, or intellectually challenging work, we will do our utmost to support you.
At Boeing we’re committed to rewarding excellence and fostering an inclusive environment where team members are seen, heard, valued, respected and fully engaged. This is particularly relevant in the National Security and Defence Services Team which encapsulates all of the advantages of being a relatively small agile Business Unit but with the security and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest corporations.
As Senior Business Analyst you will be working very closely with our National Security customer to help them articulate their problems, develop solutions to meet their needs and deliver change especially when aligned to extant national objectives. This work will involve working directly with the customer at all layers from operational practitioner to senior leaders, to understand and define the requirement for change, identify business needs, analyse the impact and benefit of change and to produce Business Cases to secure funding and support.
To achieve this the ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Work confidently in the technology space with Agile practices particularly defining required user experiences (UX), the writing of user stories and the sketching of wireframes.
- Bring clarity to blue sky thinking and the development of business and user level requirements where required.
- Utilize their experience in business process improvement and operational design.
- Undertake stakeholder engagement alone and own relationships with the Business Client.
- Utilize their knowledge within the space to help the customer achieve their business objectives.
- Build relationships with customers and other members of the team and influence the direction of the projects to ensure the desired aims are achieved.
- Work collaboratively with third parties to deliver effective change while managing changing user needs within a project life cycle.
- Experience within specific or all aspects of Business Analysis
- Customer facing skills
- Previous Experience in Cyber Security or National Security domains
- We welcome applications from candidates who have taken a graduate, further education or apprenticeship route.
- Knowledge of multiple ways of working, especially Agile
- Knowledge of Digital Technologies including cloud
Work Authorisation: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security clearance for which the Government requires UK Citizenship.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.