Program Manager - Change Management and Business Processes (Program Manager)Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County
Jeppesen, a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is one of the largest software development companies in Göteborg. We develop innovative optimization solutions for the world’s leading airlines. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, delivering more value to our clients, and exploring emerging technologies such as quantum computing, AI and big data analytics.
At Jeppesen’s office in central Göteborg you will work in a one-of-a-kind software development organization with fascinating solutions that make a real difference to people around the world. You will be working in an agile learning organization, surrounded by a team of talented, creative and dedicated colleagues. You will learn and broaden your perspective by working with 400 professionals from more than 30 different nations, but also be part of a global organization allowing for collaboration with customers and colleagues across the world. Most importantly, you will be expected to make a difference.
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you‘ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us!
Do you want to be part of changing our future? We need a program manager that drives change and business process. You will report to the Managing Director and work with the leadership team to shape current and future processes in a world leading software business within the aviation industry.
Job Tasks & Responsibility Areas:
- Special Projects Identify and implement new initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives.
- Internal Consultant: Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders, management, and various related departments be able to optimize team performance.
- Project Management: Take complete ownership of projects/ programs from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, interdependencies and milestones.
- Develop strategic change and drive change management and business transformation efforts.
- Drive crossfunctional projects, manage and support global and local process work in terms of methods and coaching.
- Operational Cadence/Rhythm of Business: Establish an operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Cost Reduction: Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities.
- Business Process Improvement: Manage centralized repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
- Planning and Business Rhythms: Run organizational planning and business rhythm process in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), resource and capital plans, etc.
- Facilitate Conversation: Create opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem on topics such as developing business models, organizational design and cross-functional initiatives to drive longterm business sustainability.
- Build Relationships: Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Holistic View & Alignment: Develop and utilize frameworks to help structure the teams’ thinking, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment.
Your Background & Experience:
We expect candidates to bring along 5+yrs of professional experience in the following areas:
- Program management – executing and driving cross functional programs
- Change Management – experience from running change management initiatives
In addition, you will function effectively in a corporate and matrix driven organization and you have full proficiency of the English language.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Relocation is not supported. Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Sweden for continued employment. The candidate is responsible for ensuring no historical issues or barriers exist that may result in immigration issues. Final decision regarding immigration will be determined by the Swedish Immigration Office based on the applicant’s education and personal background.
All Information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date of the job posting.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More