Java Software DeveloperHanover, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Java Software Developer to join this top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modified existing software to add new features
- Debugged existing software and corrected problems
- Integrated existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Developed or implemented algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assisted with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or reviewed software and system documentation for program
- Analyzed systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- 1 year of SIGINT RF domain experience, and experience in digital signal processing using signals analysis tools.
- Demonstrated experience in Java in a Linux or UNIX development environment
- Experience with design and development of a fielded collection system
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
- Understanding of signal process flow from sensor to follow-on processor
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More