Network EngineerHanover, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Network Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide guidance/direction to the developers and test team members in interfacing program components to the development and test networks.
- Assist IA personnel regarding network security and SSP maintenance. Ensure the network configuration meets all IA requirements/standards.
- Support/maintain/administer program networks and servers.
- Monitor network performance.
- 2+ years applicable work experience with the following:
- ​Cisco LAN OR Brocade Ethernet OR Arista switches
- Resolving complex network problems, operating network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators
- Implementing 10GbE, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal serviers, and NTP servers
- Performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, NT, or other O/S configurations
- Supporting high speed networks and multi-casting
- Supporting shared storage via SANs and NASs, including specific experience with Dell, HP, and/or EMC hardware
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More