Network EngineerHanover, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Network Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide guidance/direction to the developers and test team members in interfacing program components to the development and test networks.
- Assist IA personnel regarding network security and SSP maintenance. Ensure the network configuration meets all IA requirements/standards.
- Support/maintain/administer program networks and servers.
- Monitor network performance.
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 2+ years applicable work experience with the following:
- ​Cisco LAN OR Brocade Ethernet OR Arista switches
- Resolving complex network problems, operating network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators
- Implementing 10GbE, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal serviers, and NTP servers
- Performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, NT, or other O/S configurations
- Supporting high speed networks and multi-casting
- Supporting shared storage via SANs and NASs, including specific experience with Dell, HP, and/or EMC hardware
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.