Senior Tactical System EngineerHanover, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior Tactical System Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 14 years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong tactical payload radio frequency systems engineering experience specifically in the areas of GOTS/COTS tactical SIGINT payloads and/or capabilities
- Tactical sensor development, integration, testing, certification, deployment, and training.
- Experience authoring system engineering artifacts including: Functional Requirements Documents, Operational Concepts (CONOPs), Data Flow and Communications Architectures Documents, and TPED Functional Requirements Documents
- Working knowledge and understanding of tactical SIGINT development and operations organizations
- Engineering and/or programmatic experience with Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) SIGINT technologies for Group 1 through Group 5 UAS platforms; understand UAS systems engineering development, integration, testing, certification, deployment and training
- Program, portfolio, or project execution experience with Cost, Schedule, and Performance of projects
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Build the future with us
We’re hiring experienced Information Technology professionals in Las Cruces, New Mexico and Springfield, Virginia.Learn More
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More