Software DeveloperHanover, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software Developer to join our team.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modified existing software to add new features
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Design, develop, and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Serve as a team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineer: analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 7 years of experience as a Software Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- ​4 years of additional software engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- ​1 year experience in SIGINT / RF domain
- 1 year of experience in digital signal processing using signals analysis tools
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More