Associate Information Technology Product Owner and Scrum MasterHazelwood, Missouri; Seattle, Washington; Everett, Washington; Charleston, South Carolina; Tukwila, Washington; Renton, Washington; North Charleston, South Carolina
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking an IT Product Owner and Scrum Master to join our Manufacturing and Quality Information Technology Team in one of the listed locations - Hazelwood, MO, North Charleston, SC, Charleston, SC, Renton, WA, Everett, WA, Seattle, WA, Tukwila, WA
A successful candidate will bring relevant and practical IT Product Owner, Systems and Data Analyst, and Scrum Master experience from previous roles to their new position in support of applications across products in Boeing Manufacturing & Quality IT. The ideal candidate has a growth mindset, initiates improvements and innovations, demonstrates adaptability, executes to organizational transformation, and has a strong interest in continuous technical and business operations professional development.
- Maintain System Stability and Predictability of multiple applications
- Member of the DevSecOps team
- Partners with Product Managers, Business Product Owner, and the Infrastructure and Operation teams to maximize the value delivered by the DevSecOps team by ensuring that the Team Backlog is prioritized and aligned with organizational objectives, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Performs Scrum Master responsibilities; assists the DevSecOps teams in meeting delivery goals by teaching and coaching SAFe, implementing SAFe principles and practices, and identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to flow.
- Works with developers and the Infrastructure and Operation teams on implementation, application monitoring, production support, technical debt remediation, compliance, retirement, application information maintenance, change management, configuration management, software quality, stability, predictability, and team efficiency
- Researches, analyzes, and presents business, software, and infrastructure processes, functionality, data, and usage in support of other responsibilities
- Continuously develops professionally in system functionality and infrastructure, business operations, and software engineering principles, technology, and methodologies
- Execute to Boeing Transformation Objectives
- Product-Centric Software Engineering
- Cloud migration
- Agile operation
This position is hybrid. This means that the selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. This is at the hiring team’s discretion and could potentially change in the future.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- 3+ years of professional IT experience
- Experience working as an IT Product Owner or a System and Data Analyst
- Experience working as an IT Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience and proficiency in JIRA, ADO, GitLab, and Visual Studio
- Experience and proficiency in data analytics, reports, MS Excel, and Tableau
- SAFe PM/PO and/or Scrum Master Certification
- Effective, comprehensive communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-directed, maintains a productive sense of urgency, makes progress on multiple priorities, and delivers as planned
- Constructively collaborates with teammates, business partners, and IT Infrastructure and Operation partners
- Has a growth mindset, initiates improvements and innovations, demonstrates adaptability, executes to organizational transformation, and has a strong practice of continuous technical and business operations professional development.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 year’s related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Salary Range: $73,950 – $106,950
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award