F-15 Electrical-Environmental Phase Mechanic-QatarHazelwood, Missouri; Qatar
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Service is seeking an F-15 Electrical-Environmental Mechanic to assist in our maintenance efforts in Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar.
This is a Long-Term Assignment to Qatar for a minimum 2 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided. Ability to meet International assignment health requirements required. If accompanied, family must also meet international assignment health requirements.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 1 year of experience with fighter aircraft maintenance and or management
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience on F-15 environmental and electrical systems
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associates +2 years of related work, Bachelor, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. Relocation benefits will be provided only to the international assignment.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for a variable shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $59,500 - $80,500
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities