Information System Security OfficerHazelwood, Missouri
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training, and supporting logistics information systems.
We have over 500 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and business intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries.
Tapestry Solutions Boeing Global Services BGS is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer in Hazelwood, MO. This is an Information Assurance Cybersecurity role.
- Develop, deploy and maintain enterprise-wide systems and information security requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for a stakeholder organization or program/sub program
- Evaluates capability risk/gaps and takes-action to meet objectives
- Analyzes security situations, environmental factors and business objectives; develops and/or advises on a broad range of compliant information security and data protection requirements
- Analyzes and documents computing security events; identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends and/or implements corrective action; determines acceptability of unique configurations and verifies security parameter placement; tests and deploys risk mitigation processes and tools
- Performs security compliance monitoring; participates in security policy assessments and audits
- Evaluates and tests security controls and applications; contributes to corrective action planning
- Maintain and create POAM item for system compliance
You drive TMP software cybersecurity, design and approach through:
- Development, selection, tailoring and deployment of cybersecurity processes, tools and metrics
- Execution and documentation of cybersecurity research, development projects and trade studies This is an Information Assurance Cybersecurity role.
Your accuracy and accountability are essential:
- Development of STIGs and mitigation documentation
- Provides technical solutions for a diverse range of challenges
- Implementation of TMP and Industry standard software cybersecurity processes
- Collaboration with and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- You work under general direction.
This position is a hybrid position. The selected candidate has the option to work from a remote location much of the time, but must work on location during in-person meetings, and to support of any operations requiring work to be done at this location of Hazelwood, MO.
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
This position requires access to the classified TMP facility. Access to this facility requires a US Secret security clearance.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- IAM Level 2 or higher DoD 8570 Certification required
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience in utilizing security relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include: NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS
- IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
- Experience in all aspects of designing and implementing cybersecurity processes and procedures including development, documentation, STIG evaluation and cyber scanning efforts
- Experience with cyber security policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, and/or NIST SP 800 series and experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cyber security compliance
- Experience with software design and development tools such as PowerShell, SlickEdit or Subversion
- Sysadmin technical experience
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically, 6 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is first-shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: 92,650 – 125,350.
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powershell scripting experience desired
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award