Mid Level Cybersecurity Information AssuranceHazelwood, Missouri
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Tapestry Solutions a Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training, and supporting logistics information systems.
We have over 800 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and business intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries, including multiple forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
Tapestry Solutions a Boeing Company is seeking a Cyber Security Information Assurance employee to work in Saint Louis, Mo. As a Mid-Tier Information Assurance/Cybersecurity you will support the Development, deployment and maintenance of enterprise-wide computing and information security requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for a stakeholder organization or program/sub program. Develops and/or advises on a broad range of compliant information security and data protection requirements. Determines acceptability of unique configurations and verifies security parameter placement. Investigates and resolves security incidents. Participates in security policy assessments and audits. Manages regulatory compliance regarding cyber security.
- Develop, deploy and maintain enterprise-wide systems and information security requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for a stakeholder organization or program/sub program. Evaluates capability risk/gaps and takes action to meet objectives.
- Analyzes security situations, environmental factors and business objectives. Develops and/or advises on a broad range of compliant information security and data protection requirements
- Analyzes and documents computing security events. Identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends and/or implements corrective action. Determines acceptability of unique configurations and verifies security parameter placement. Tests and deploys risk mitigation processes and tools.
- Performs security compliance monitoring. Participates in security policy assessments and audits. Evaluates and tests security controls and applications. Contributes to corrective action planning
- Drive TMP software cybersecurity, design and approach
- Development, selection, tailoring and deployment of cybersecurity processes, tools and metrics.
- Execution and documentation of cybersecurity research, development projects and trade studies.
- Accuracy and accountability
- Development of STIGs and mitigation documentation
- Provides technical solutions for a diverse range of challenges
- Implementation of TMP and Industry standard software cybersecurity processes
- Collaboration with and provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Possibility of travel
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
This position requires access to the classified TMP facility.
5 or more years related work experience or relevant Military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience with PowerShell, Windows Batch scripting
- Experience with Active Directory,
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Degree preferred
- Experience with DNS, Microsoft Group Policy, Windows Access Control Lists
- Knowledge of Ada and FORTRAN
- Experience with software design and development tools such as SlickEdit or Subversion
- Computing Environment design, implementation, and maintenance
- Microsoft SQL Server maintenance
- Microsoft Internet Information Services maintenance
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Virtualization
- TCP/IP Networking
- PKI/PKE and certificate based authentication
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Experience maintaining a variety of COTS products from a security standpoint
- 1 or more years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server (from 2012 R2 to present) and cybersecurity processes and procedures including development, documentation, STIG evaluation and cyber scanning efforts
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
This position is for first shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: 62,370.00 – 115,830.00
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award